5.29.2008

What Part of the Game is That? - Eddie Murphy to Mount Comeback...(Not Brokeback) as Axel Foley

Eddie, I know...you're just as confused as we are. I know you're wondering, "Why did I agree to come back and play Axel Foley again in Beverley Hills Cop 4--20 YEARS LATER?!?! Oh yeah, cuz my carreer after the originals plummeted and I started giving 'rides' to trannys and letting Johnnie Gill stay in the 'poolhouse'."

You heard it Moguls, Ed Murph is back as Axel Foley. This time he better live up to my childhood expectations. I'm not talking any of this fat-suit special effect make-up or Indiana Jones comeback shit either. I want Eddie Murphy, RAW; that Boomerang/Coming to America Ed Murph...as Axel Foley of course.

Restore your glory Eddie, or pretty soon history will be forced to replace you with you with your cooler, much more niggerish, and much less suspect brother Charlie Murphy.

1 comment:

ROB GRIMES said...

That would be interesting to see the movie. eddie is classic i still think he can pull it off


Rob Grimes
www.robgrimes.net
Life n Times Of Grimes