5.12.2008

If I Ruled the World - Part 1


Rick James had them. Charlie Murphy had them...Rick James even said that Charlie Murphy had them. While I'm at it, Charles Manson had them too. No, I'm not talking about wild sex parties or the occasional dabbling in hard drugs. I'm talking about delusions of grandeur...mostly ones that involve world domination. Hey, let's be real--power is intoxicating, but I'd much rather get high off that than rocks. Every Mogul rules the world in some small sense. Here's a few of my thoughts. Enter the mind of a Mogul.


I would own the Lakers, and Kobe would have Won MVP a long time ago. The haters know it. They just won't show it. Either way, KG, Jesus Shuttlesworth, and Paul Pierce are gettin it in the Finals. It'll be like the 80s all over again, minus Larry Bird running his mouth and the consecutive L's year after year.


Remy Ma would be able to marry Papoose from jail. Hip Hop needs all the help it can get. Good to see a dude stand by his chick. Thug Matrimony sells better than rocks.


Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey would be sent to a deserted island...Just to see if their "love" is real.


Obama F. Baby would be President. What you think I wanna run this country? No thanks. In good corporate fashion, I'll outsource that job to Barack, throw his campaign some stacks, and enjoy the $5,000 a plate benefit dinners.

This would be me.

"50 Cent, the man who made a reported $200 million from his deal with Vitamin Water, is now said to be in negotiations with the Rupert Murdoch founded News Corp for a reported $300 million. According to ThisIs50.com, the deal would go into effect in 2009, in which News Corp would take a large stake in all aspects of the 50 Cent brand.
The deal would help launch the company’s MySpace Records, as 50 and his G-Unit roster would move under the label’s umbrella. Sources say half the deal will be in stock, in which 50 Cent would become one of the largest shareholders of News Corp.
Also under the deal, 50’s online community, ThisIs50.com, would be acquired by News Corp, his touring would be marketed through and sold via the company, and would also include a G-Unit book deal, and music publishing for 50 and the artists under his label.”


I can't stand Fif, but his Pringles must be ridiculous. Props to Bossip for the link.

That's all for now. The fact that I actually wanted to be 50 Cent for a moment just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

UPDATE: Turns out this little shenanigan was false. Good. I can go back to respecting myself, not waging beef with rappers better than me,....and using regular dental floss instead of shoelaces again.

1 comment:

an_jel_ick_ah said...

hahahaha best post i seen all month.

but you didnt say who'd be on your arm to rule the world with you..

hopefully not:
someone old
someone with fat arms
someone with no tities
someone with no hustle that wouldnt help you to stay on top..

;-D