5.21.2008

Mogul Steeze - Ryan Braun

Funny the paths that life will take you. As a younger Mogul, I used to play baseball. Granted, like many of the things I put my heart into, I was good. $45 million good? Ehhh. The way the game of life played out, Ryan Braun is that good.

I've known Ryan for years. We played baseball as kids together, went to grade school together, partied, etc together. Its funny how this great game of life has these moments when people like this are in your life at times. Whether its God dangling a carrot or inspiring you to get off your ass and make it happen, you gotta thank him. Rather than hate on my dude, I'm nothing but proud of him. People often wanna hate on the success of others because they cannot visualize their own success. I read a quote today that really put it into perspective.

"Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success."
Continue to work hard and visualize your success. You might wind up $45 million richer for it. Congrats Ryan. Right now, I'm visualizing Brewers suite tickets this season. Playoffs would be nice.

No comments: