5.14.2008

Mogul to Mogul - Kevion P.E.A.C.E. Academy & Millionaire Mentor

Jordan had Phil. Jigga had Biggie. Kanye Had Jigga. See where this is headed?

Anyone successful witll tell you the value of great mentors. We are fortunate in life to be blessed by their guidance, wisdom, email blasts that drop daily jewels, as well as the ones that get us into great parties...you know what I mean.

Anyways, lately I have been blessed enough to meet many people who have given me great insight, knowledge, and advice when it comes to this game we call life.

Kevion is a mentor to many people, including Jonas Bevaqua, Kid Millionaire and Owner and CEO of LRG. I was fortunate to be put in contact with Kevion through Jonas and Curt Connors after his Birthday Bash back when this whole blog started. A lot of people had mad love for this dude, and after a few life coaching sessions with him, I can see why. The jewels he drops from his P.E.A.C.E. Academy sessions help brilliant people focus their energy in a creative, positive way. Much like Aretha Franklin at a buffet or that DVD The Secret, its all about the Law of Attraction.

You need someone who will push you so that you push back. No I'm not talking about a Sumo Wrestling partner, or...Aretha Franklin--but as a former athlete, I can attest to the value of a good coach in sports. Since life is often a metaphor for sports, and vice versa, I can also attest to the value of a good coach in life. Inspiration>Motivation, and anytime you can be around someone or something that inspires you--a friend, a family memeber, or a even song, you will often find that it touches a place deeper than motivation. No, not there you Chester...turn off that R. Kelly.

People have asked me sice I've started this blog, "Why are you so full of yourself on here? You make me feel, like, insignificant." I'm sorry you feel like that, but it is simply becasue I refuse to act any other way. I'm here to challenge you and bring out your inner Mogul...not cater to YOUR ego. This is after all MY blog! Besides, you wouldn't get mad at your broker for telling you how much money he's made after he gave you the same stock tips, would you? (If you don't have a broker, don't answer that...)

It's all about BE.DO.HAVE. To me BEING a Mogul and assuming the Mogul Mindset must supercede what Moguls DO to get what they HAVE. Too many people let what they HAVE (or don't have) come before what they want to BE, and what they must DO to get there, when in reality, all you have to do is assume the mindset of what you're aiming for and the what you want to be and the rest will fall into place.

Don't let this blog fool you, even I'VE got a long way to go. But I revel in the process at all times, and no matter what I work hard at my goals and stay committed to retaining the Mind of a Mogul. Right now I feel my Mogul Steeze at an all time high, and I like it up here. No matter what, I'd love to have you all there with me. So remember, Be a Mentor, Pay it Forward, Give Back, and Get Right or Get Left! See you at the top!

2 comments:

an_jel_ick_ah said...

nice blog, you leave yourself a little vulnerable here but its nice to see moguls got a heart too :)..


i think. :-P

MarKu$ the ArTiSt said...

Yeah...thats why we feed off of fly-ass women with nice smiles. We can't be assholes all the time ;-)...