5.12.2008

The Weekend Update - Hollywierd, Pete Wentz, Art Galleries, Weapons of Mass Design, GTA4, Basketball, Mother's Day

Of course some of these things don't seem to belong together in the same sentence, but when you're blogging, it's your job to not make sense...just posts.

Niko is my hero. GT4 Sells half a billion copies. Rockstar Games just BAUCED up on the industry. Pringle Stacks are everywhere for these guys. Let me know when you guys go public...I want shares. If you already are public, I'm firing my broker.


Saturday I went to Gallery 1988 where we saw the Weapons of Mass Design exhibit by Pete Gronquist. Definetly worth checkin out. Not to glorify war, but who WOULDN'T wanna blow away terrorists with a Chanel RPG? What??? Its gold plated and stylish. At least Cheney and Bush would get a break from all the flack over WMDs. Just leave poor Karl Lagerfield alone.

Pete Wentz was there and dropped like 10Gs on a few pieces. For most Moguls, much like pennies, parking your own car, and marriages without prenups, stickershock just doesn't exist to us. Just don't let that soon-to-be sis-in-law of yours near the D&G Uzi. She's not taking the Romo thing too well I hear.



Hollyweird...

Spidey on a cig break...CLASSIC


Puffy Chinese Olympic Promo Thingies

After tripping over curbs, some brief shopping, Crepes, street bartending, and the realization that H&M needs to step their game up in 08, it was on to more adventures...

Headed to LACMA for some drunken guerilla-photo blogging. No we will not use our cellphones outside the building. But I will flex my Mogul Steeze inside the building. As a matter of fact, our phones aren't going anywhere. Fall back, rent-a-cop. MY stacks pay for YOUR job...AND this building.

And we still got plenty of photos..WHAT??!?!


All that's missing is a giant clown standing next to this...well the little one standing there will have to do...


Interesting how the "sands of time" seem to always "erode" the noses and mouths of Egyptian statues off...Ancient Haters!!!


Honey I shrunk the Mogul



"The atrist's view of reality creates an entirely new world"
Words to live by.


Sunday spent some time with the Mogul Fam and cooked Momz some gourmet shizz. Watched the Lakers get shook by a Utah team that I've never had respect for since Karl Malone...so basically never. A 2-2 series at this point is below us, and I'm sure Kobe will make the state of Utah pay dearly for their crimes.

At any rate, I'm a well rounded Mogul, and I can cook pretty damn good. Of course Alfred could have cooked for us, but hey, Butlers have Moms too. Props to Danny B for the salmon recipie, and you know who on the German Potatoes.

On another note, I got my computer to ackrite again. I'll be doing graphics on my Dell until my Mac Book Pro is in my hands. Give me Apple or Give Me Death. PCs are for office cubicles and cash registers at movie theaters.

No comments: