4.17.2008

Mogul to Mogul - Randy Jackson


Welcome to my blog! You're probably here because you're:

A) A Mogul
B) Full of Steeze
C) Blessed by the heavens above like myself and have both
D) You're a hater and you wish you at least had A or B, and C let's face it...It ain't ever gonna happen.

In any case,

Its only been a few weeks working in Hollyweird, and already I'm running into all kinds of important people. Granted some are cool, some are Scientologists, and some are bums with iPods. Once in a while you run into some are balling outta control, and put me to shame in Catergory C. As much as I am not yet a mogul of their status, I just don't see the point of buying 4 pairs of $800 Chuck Taylors even if they're gold and encrusted with crystals and shizz. BTW, shout to Randy Jackson...(you still fly, dawg!)

Peep the flow...ran into The Dawg himself at H. Lorenzo (who has hands down the dopest kicks you've never seen--What's good Marlon) and got my network on, as most Moguls do. For Randy (A def Catergory C individual) to say that from Mogul to Mogul that he was feeling ya bois' steeze was an honor. Perhaps we will be doing business soon...perhaps he will forget me faster than Britney Spears can eat a hoagie. At any rate, I'm the one who's gotta stay hungry here.

We shall see what becomes of this.

Well I'm off...catch me in "my other car" pumpin that Maybach Music wit Rick Ross n Jay-Z...until my Maybach gets here!

1 comment:

Aldrin Iglesias said...

Hi
sorry my english ...
Bye

Aldrin
(Brazil)