4.25.2008

Mogul to Mogul - Dante Basco

Have you ever had one of those days when you felt like you're just waaaaaay too dope to fit into 24 hours? I have those days pretty much everyday. When you constantly are meeting dope people, it just becomes a way of life. Moguls have no other choice.

I had a meeting with Dante Basco aka Rufio aka Fukijama (for all you Entourage/ Kick Stans) today. We talked about artist development with The Firm, as well as our own visions of the future. Lemme tell you, this guy is pure Mogul. Really positive and visionary like myself. Great acting career that is still poppin (unlike most washed up kid stars), his own band The Basco Brothers, Book deal, Def Poetry jam, the list goes on and on. A Hollyweird native like myself, this guy is on the come up for sure as THE MOST recoginziable Asian dude in the game. (sorry Chad Hugo...you're just too low key for us).


Just watch your back Dante...I KNOW those Entourage produceers slid you a pair of them Turtle x Fukijamas. Don't let me catch you in the street with them on. I don't care if you wear a size Ten. I've got a great plastic surgeon.

If you ain't up this yet, you need to come see this guy perform with his brothers, and get familiar. Catch ya boi wit Sick in the crowd Mogul 2008'in on em.


No comments: