4.22.2008

Moguls Need Love Too - Stacey Dash


Now HERE's a woman a that would make a Mogul up his Pringle Game real quick. Not content to remain my old-school teenage crush any longer, Stacey Dash aka Dion from Clueless aka the new Black Demi Moore is Killin the Wifey Game at FORTY!

Yes, forty.

Ma you're looking on point these days. After living a life of dating young gold-digging video girls, cougars, and the occasional reality show reject (who was REALLY looking for love this time, seriously), Dion, I still love you. For you, I'm ready to retire the jersey and get my Ashton Kutcher on. I'm glad you finally kicked Murray's trifflin ass to the curb and stepped up your Wifey Steeze. Your timing couldn't be better. At 25, My Mogul Steeze is off the chain in this Springtime weather, and I got the ducats you need to promote your new lingerie line, Letters of Marque. I love how you even knew to name it after ya boi. Just make sure I get to see you in those samples first.

Even though we were made for each other, don't make me wait in vain for your love...By the looks of things, you've got at LEAST another good ten years and I'm a patient Mogul. My Pringle Stacks have you name all over them. And since you're mounting a comeback, Let Me Be Your Manager.

No comments: