4.22.2008

Mogul to Mogul - Just Blaze


After joining the Famous Firm, a good friend of mine told me something that really put this whole Mogul thing into perspective. She said, "Remember that all these people you will be meeting and working with are just regular ass people. You're just as good as them and deserve what they have if you work hard." The same sentiment was echoed by my homie Curt Connors. Stans need to fall back in 08...just get your network on and fit in. It's all about building relationships. Sick, Just says whats good & he lost his PSP. See what I mean?

I had to opportunity to kick it with a legend in my eyes: Just Blaze. After crafting some of hip hop's biggest bangers and mixtape masterpieces, (Touch the Sky, Girls, Girls, Girls, Saigon), and owning damn near ever Record & Transformer ever, Just is getting his Mogul on linking up with Guitar Center and Red Bull Music Academy.

I'm sure Guitar Center gives him closed-store shopping sprees. Oh wait--they DID give him a closed-store shopping spree. I can't even hate on that.

No comments: