6.03.2008

Firm Biz - The Famous Firm Article in OZONE Magazine

Peep the vision for what started the New Industry in Sickamore's latest article in OZone Magazine...

When I was introduced to The Famous Firm by my good friend Sterling, I was at a point where I believed the music game, much like our country, needed a change. I had previously worked for a record company that was a shrinking pie, and that could no longer viably provide quality support for quality artists.

It failed to face the challenges artists and executives were faced with in a changing industry. Now we have an opportunity to give artists back their own destinies and bring validation back to the grind each of us have in the game.

I myself have learned so much in my short time working with The Firm, and have met some incredible artists and have had the ability to work with many inspiring individuals. I've been fortunate enough to be a part of a new company and become of this new process.

The Firm=The New Democratic Party of the Game.



Logically following, Sickamore=Obama F. Baby of the game?

Thoughts???


As Phella would say,

Peace and Firm.

No comments: