6.05.2008

Dayum.

According to a TEXT MESSAGE sent to Perez Hilton, it seems that Eddie Winslow has been layin his goon hand down on his (*ahem*) fiance, Karrine Stephans lately.

She says:

"It's Karrine. U have to help me. My boyfriend just tried to run over me with his car. [I] Just made a police report. In August, he placed me in a choke hold at a strip club on my birthday. There's a report and photos of that. There was another choking I never reported but is now being investigated. I lied to the city attny to save his ass but I'm DONE. He'll kill me if I go on with this. YES…Eddie Winslow from Family Matters! I have to give you this story. Pls!"

I wonder if those Lil Wayne "homie-lover-friend" conversations she and Weezy openly bragged about in Vibe Magazine way back had anything to do with this?

She was gettin pretty gully, talkin to Wayne on the phone while her and Eddie lived together. Why anyone would wanna wife this one is beyond me...she's had more laps put on her than 12 Daytona 500s. Besides, its not like Eddie's got the Pringles to blow into the wind on her anyways...I know its 2008, but Hoes still=/=Housewives. Sorry, but if this Mogul's Cuffing for Life, its power couple or nothing.

Still its no excuse to use Karrine as terrain to test the Double R suspension on.



BTW, since when is Perez the hood solution for Domestic Violence?

Thoughts???

No comments: