6.12.2008

AYO Technology - Blackberry 9500


Sickamore...If you had Crackberry Issues before, consider this the new Blue Magic of Smartphones.

RIM is getting its Frank Lucas on again fo-d@-ass and dropping the Verizon Exclusive Blackberry 9500.

For you all Mobile Moguls, like Marv Albert at an Amsterdam sex show, this one is all touch screen. From Downtown....YESS!

iPhones beware. Just when your 3G game was enough to make you cop, Verizon counters quietly like a well-timed Derek Fisher three and conrners the market with a better phone on a better network. Crackberries>Apples.

Props to Boy Genius Report on this one:

Version 4.6 OS
GPS navigation
HSPDA network (thats 4G, Moguls)
280Mbps Transfer Rate
Rumored Video Conference Camera on the FRONT!!!


Sorry Steve Jobs. I'll rock with the Mac Book Pro till...the next one Apple realeases with a minor, yet somehow revoultionary tweak.

As far as phones go, I need that straight Crackberry Diesel. Now I can absorb it through my fingers which makes me tingle inside.

And my lips ashy.


PS, this image may or may NOT be the actual unit, but you get the idea.

No comments: