12.12.2008

One for the Ages





Celebrated the 26th this week.

I say week cuz I don't give a $#!+ that there's a recession, a birthday's always last a week off top.

So anyways I celebrated my 26th on the surprise tip orchestrated by none other than my lovely Anjelica. She somehow managed to hack my matrix and get a "You Bet Your Life" cast of characters that I know and love! :-)

Shout to Anjelica :), Sickamore, Candy, Bev, Josh, Slim, Jason, Vlad & all my Friends & Firmilia for all the BDay love, drinks, & calls...& drinks. While I was completly torn back, I couldn't help but be excited for 09'. 26 is the age you get to do what didn't get done on your gigantic checklist when you brokedown and had a quarter-life crisis at 25.

One Sunset, Les Deux (the moset overarated club in he universe) and The Classic Fallback Spot Geisha House. It was one for the books...A pleasure to party in grand style with my closest friends!!!

No comments: