10.03.2008

Guess Who's Back?!?!

I couldn't stay away.

Its been too long
I shouldn't have left you
without a dope blog to step to.

As you can see, much has changed, both in this blog and in the world.

Hope you guys like the new look. There's so much going on and I want to do with this blog. I'm taking things in more of an online magazine direction, so look forward to changes as time goes on.

Hope you're feeling the look...holla at me and let me know what you think!

Of course there's gonna gonna be more changes as time goes on, I been learning new stuff that I can apply to make this blog better.


A la Sickamore, Here is the Top 10 things I've learned while I was out.

10. Barnes & Noble is the new wikipedia for real life. Now I know why Sick calls it the University. Who knew you could get brain for the price of a banana choc Vivanno.

9. Laptops=Freedom...Yes I'm late on this one, but who cares, I'm in the game now.

8. Half up front, half on delivery. I'm sure your a boss and you got more Pringles than Homer Simpson at a SuperBowl Party and all that, but don't give me crap about how you don't have $150 til a week later for a freelance job that was "a quick flyer job."

7. Speed < Velocity.

6. You are what you get paid to do.

5. Freelance > Coprorate. Don't sell out, Sell UP. Nothing says "F-the man" like calling shots in your boxers.

4. Your network=your networth.

3. Sell Benzes, not Buckets. People will pay for quality. Even if it's a recession. Step your game up, offer clients the best, and be Firm. (Pun Intended)

2. Labels=The Republican Party. The Firm=The Democratic Party. Haters=Ralph Nader

1. Work Hard, Play hard.



It's good to be back. Mogul Steeze is in full effect again! I'm taking things in more of an online magazine direction, so look forward to changes as time goes on.

Hope you're feeling the look...holla at me and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

WELCOME BACK!

MarKu$ the ArTiSt said...

Haha thanx. hope u like the new look